Pranav Raj S
2 minute read
We have released a new version of Chatwoot v1.22.0 with the following updates:
⚡️ Quickly access commands using ⌘ + K
For our power users, we have shipped a command bar for your common tasks. You can now resolve conversations, add labels, assign teams, or switch to reports all from one place.
📝 Contact Profile & Notes
We have shipped a new dedicated profile page for contacts. You can now add notes to a contact. You can use this to manually log a call, email, or meeting you had with the customer.
👩💻 Custom Attributes
A custom attribute tracks your contacts/conversation information — like the subscription plan, order details, etc. You can now access and update custom attributes from the sidebar on a conversation.
🔋 Paste Images from Clipboard
You can now paste images as attachments to a conversation.
⚙️ Drag and rearrange sidebar elements
You can now rearrange the sidebar elements based on your preference. Click on the header and drag it up or down to change the position.
- Added the ability to configure DialogFlow integration across all channel types except email.
- Added the ability to specify a subject for outgoing emails.
- Added the APIs to filter conversations & contacts.
- Added the ability to enable pre-chat form before triggering campaigns.
- Installations will now automatically generate vapid keys for push notifications.
- Added the ability to ensure HMAC as mandatory for widget interactions.
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
Enjoyed the article? Tell a friend!
Fresh ideas, insights, and advice.
Our monthly newsletter keeps you up-to-date on the latest product releases, tips, and interesting articles.