Pranav Raj S
2 minute read
We have released a new version of Chatwoot with the following updates.
📸 Instagram Channel
With 1.21.0 update, you can send and receive Instagram DMs from Chatwoot. Read more details about the integration here.
📊 Filter reports by Agent, Team, Inbox & Labels
You can now analyze conversation trends by applying filters for agents, teams, inboxes, and labels on reports. For example, you can now see how many conversations tagged with a label were created last week and the response times on those queries.
🔥 Email Channel improvements
This update ships a lot of enhancements for the email channel, see the list below.
- Use the sender name if available instead of generating one from the email.
- Fixes the delivery of emails if the case does not match.
- Supports cc and bcc in email replies.
- Fix issues with thread identification in email channels.
- Add a `sent` status indicator for the email messages.
- Remove message grouping in the email channel. Each message would be sent as a separate message.
🗣 Out of office responder for all channels
You can now set out of office responder for all conversation channels. If a customer is reaching out to support in any of the support outside of the business hours, Chatwoot will send a pre-defined reply to them.
🌟 Refresh Prompt on disconnect
Chatwoot would now prompt you to refresh the page to get the latest updates if you are disconnected from the network. :)
⚙️ Contact actions
In this update, we have added support for merging duplicate contacts, deleting a contact, and bulk importing contacts via a CSV file.
💅 Other updates
- Added support for attachments in Slack channels, Read the updated guide here.
- Added support for sending & receiving attachments in Telegram / Line messenger.
- Fixed the time offset for Business hours on DST timezones.
- Added the ability to pass a param to close and reopen the chat window via SDK. Read the update SDK documentation here.
- Fixed the issue with Dialogflow integration in Docker builds.
- Added an option to view all conversations that matches the filters.
- Added a toggle to enforce user validation in Chatwoot website widget SDK.
- Added a fix to send notification to all the mentioned users in a private message.
Enjoyed the article? Tell a friend!
Fresh ideas, insights, and advice.
Our monthly newsletter keeps you up-to-date on the latest product releases, tips, and interesting articles.