We have released a version v1.17.0 with the following updates
🤖 Dialogflow integration
Chatbots are an essential part of every customer service platform. If you have many conversations happening in your account, scaling human support might not be effective. You could deploy a chatbot that helps answer trivial questions and hand it off to an agent when necessary. We have created a native integration with Dialogflow in the release so that it is easier for your to connect your bots.
🔖 Tag a contact using a label
You can now tag a contact with a label from the contact sidebar. This allows you to segment your contacts easily.
✨ "Assign to me" button
We have often received the request to make it easier for an agent to take ownership of a contact. In this release, we have added a button to make the self-assignment easier than ever.
⚡️ Insert canned responses anywhere in the editor
Earlier canned responses were available only at the start of the content. Now you can use
/ slash command anywhere in the editor.
💅 Other improvements
- Added Client APIs for API Channel. You can now build custom clients for the API channel.
- Added the ability to run Chatwoot as an API only server.
- Added the ability to disable the email collect box on the widget.
- Fixed privilege validations for API endpoints.
- Improvements in the web widget campaigns.
- Fixed emails sent in the wrong translation.
- Added strong passwords as a requirement.
- Added the ability to specify bot as a sender of the message.
- Retain focus after sending a message.
- Added support for Polish(pl) language.
Thanks to @aniravi24, for the contributions.