[v2.7.0] WhatsApp Cloud API, Dashboard Apps, and more
1 minute read
Chatwoot v2.7 is live. Here’s a quick overview. ⬇️
🕵️♂️ Extend Chatwoot with Dashboard Apps
If you have applications containing user info outside of Chatwoot, you can integrate them with your Chatwoot account. You will then be able to access them directly from your dashboard. This will give all the user context, like order history or payment information, to your customer support agents on one screen.
☁️ Support for WhatsApp Cloud API (Beta)
Until now, you could configure your WhatsApp inbox using Twilio and 360Dialog APIs. Now, you can do that with the help of WhatsApp Cloud API as well.
You can find the option under your WhatsApp Inbox Settings.
⚡️ Install Chatwoot faster on Linux with Chatwoot CTL
With Chatwoot CTL (cwctl), our new CLI tool, you can install and manage Chatwoot on Linux VM using a single command. Here is a quick guide to get you started.
👾 Other updates and improvements
- Integration with Twilio Messaging Services.
- Added support to validate your contacts coming from API channels.
- Enhanced contact identification and merge logic.
- Added the APIs for custom sort options in conversations.
- Update contact avatars directly from your dashboard.
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
We are excited to bring this to you all. Let us know your thoughts and feedback!
Enjoyed the article? Share it with others