Pranav Raj S
1 minute read
We have released a new version of Chatwoot, v1.7.0 with the following updates.
To use Chatwoot as a conversation infrastructure, we have released an API Channel. You can now utilize the APIs and webhooks to create your own custom conversational channel in Chatwoot.
New bubble design
As per the reviews and suggestion we received from the community, we figured that the normal bubble design might not work with all customer demographies. We are introducing a new design for the bubble.
Improvements in Tweets replies
- Rich preview for @mentions and hashtags
- Display the name of the user who has sent the tweet
- A button to select the tweet to reply to
- Open the tweet in Twitter button on tweet messages.
Received via email indicator
If you have conversation continuity enabled, the messages you receive via email will now have an email icon.
Support for S3 compatible storage
Chatwoot now supports all S3 compatible storages like DigitalOcean Spaces, minIO etc.
- Added attachment support for Facebook channel
- Added the ability to disable emojis and attachments in the web widget.
- The ability for the users to set a display name
- Enhancements in email parsing
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements
Enjoyed the article? Share it with others