We have released v1.11.0 with the following updates.
Ability to detect contact location
You can now save the IP address and location of the contact by enabling the ip_lookup feature. Chatwoot uses Maxmind DB for identifying the location, you can set it up using this guide to enable IP logging.
Sidebar updated with location
Agent Productivity reports
We have added support for the agent productivity reports. You will be to see a report in the following format
|Agent name||Conversations count||Avg first response time (Minutes)||Avg resolution time (Minutes)|
Search contacts using the phone number
You will now be able to search a contact via their phone number in the UI and in the API
Ability to set Installation wide default language
You can now set DEFAULT_LOCALE. If the variable is set, all non-authenticated pages would fallback to this locale and whenever a new account is created, the default language will DEFAULT_LOCALE be instead of en.
- Set up dev environments with GitHub codespaces
- Improvements in the typing indicator
- Limit file types that can be attached to images, videos and PDF files
- Added the ability for external systems to authenticate users into chatwoot using tokens
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements
The languages which are newly added to the release
Thanks to @azyzio, @hiaselhans, @vishal-pandey, @troscoe, @timcowlishaw, @mike9011, for the contributions