Clever Cloud is a PaaS platform where you can deploy your applications with ease. To setup Chatwoot on Clever Cloud, you can follow the steps described below.
- Login to Clever Cloud dashboard
- Click on create an application
- Select your deployment type (> 2GB recommended)
- Provide an app name and select the zone
Chatwoot requires PostgreSQL and Redis to function properly. Select Postgres and Redis from CleverCloud addons.
- Copy connection URI from Postgres Addon and set
- Make sure you have set REDIS_URL
- Clone Chatwoot project from Github
- Set Clever Cloud origin
To install the dependencies, you have to setup builds hooks. Set the following in the environment variables of the application.
Push the latest code from your local machine to Clever Cloud.
Voila! After the deployment, you would be able to access the application.
Make sure you have the following environment variables configured in the application.