Deploying on Heroku
Deploy chatwoot on Heroku through the following steps
- Click on the one click deploy button and deploy your app.
- Go to the Resources tab in the Heroku app dashboard and ensure the worker dynos is turned on.
- Head over to settings tabs in Heroku app dashboard and click reveal config vars.
- Configure the environment variables for mailer and storage as per the documentation.
- Head over to
yourapp.herokuapp.com and enjoy using Chatwoot.
Updating the deployment on Heroku
Whenever a new version is out for chatwoot, you update your Heroku deployment through following steps.
- In the deploy tab, choose
Github as the deployment option.
- Connect chatwoot repo to the app.
- Head over to the manual deploy option, choose
master branch and hit deploy.