Thanks for taking interest in contributing to Chatwoot source code. Before submitting your contribution, please make sure to take a moment and read through the following guidelines:
Pull Request Guidelines
- Assign the corresponding issue to you whenever you start working on it. This helps in resolving collision (mutliple people working on the same item)
- Please raise the PR against master branch
- It's OK to have multiple small commits as you work on the PR - We will squash the commits before merging.
If adding a new feature:
- Add accompanying test case.
- Provide a convincing reason to add this feature. Ideally, you should open a suggestion issue first and have it approved before working on it.
If fixing bug:
- If you are resolving a special issue, add
(fix #xxxx[,#xxxx]) (#xxxx is the issue id) in your PR title.
- Provide a detailed description of the bug in the PR.
- Add appropriate test coverage if applicable.